Series of unfortunate events
What have I done this time, nothing seems to be going right for me these few days. Yesterday I dropped my pendant; today my darling Nicole got herself a wound during grooming.Her fur was getting really long, untidy and all tangled up, I had no choice but to send her for grooming before it got worse. Appointment was at 11am, Sam Yick. Mom brought her there and I fetched her back. In between, the groomer, Jessie, called me up a few times. The last call was to tell me that she had caused a wound on Nicole’s left underarm while trying to clear a big lump of tangled fur which was very close to the skin. Everything sounded alright on the phone until I brought her home. She got defensive and didn’t allow us to touch her. I feel she is blaming me for sending her to be groomed and caused her to suffer in the state she is in now. I feel really really guilty and lousy; my heart aches to look at her now. I’m not even over about the loss of my pendant, and now this happened. Tomorrow I’ll be riding to Kulai, I really pray and wish that all will be well...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home