The saga continues...
No exercise, none at all. I’m getting really lazy these days. Oh well, I’ll just go for a jog in the evening, that was what I thought to myself. Ended up I did not. So I was home the entire day. Supposed to remove Nicole’s bandage in the afternoon, instead I waited for my mom to be back from work before doing it cos I know I won’t be able to handle it by myself. At around 9pm, we cleaned up Nicole and removed the bandage. Oh gosh! What a saga it was! The pain was so excruciating that Nicole almost wanted to jump out of the window or onto the floor (we put her on top of the kitchen sink). She struggled; my mom and I struggled as well! Alas, a kick from her spilled the cleaning lotion. Desperately, we shouted for my dad to help as well. After a big “fight”, we finally managed to pacify her, the bandaged was removed, wound washed and medication applied. Phew! Looked at the time, it was 10pm; we actually took so much time for it! To think I have to do this for another 2 more days before she has her stitches remove on Thursday. I was on the verge of breaking down, I was weeping. Feel sorry for Nicole that she has to go through all these sufferings and pain just because I was too anxious to send her for grooming.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home