More than 10 years later...
After all the countless emails that have been circulated, my primary school class gathering is fixed on today, 1pm at Siglap Coffee Club. I was late as I’d met up with Baishuang for breakfast. Rushed home for a quick shower and to the gathering I went. 3pm on the dot as I’d promised to be there. I see 9 of them, all looked different! More matured and grown up now. It lasted for about an hour (I was late), about 4pm all of us departed except for me, Zhaoxuan and Peixin, we went next door to Haagen Dazs for ice cream as I was having strong cravings! After satisfying my taste bud, I was pestered to follow them to a friend’s place in Simei. The house area is big for a 4 room, very spacious. Slowly their friends turned up one by one; we ordered some pizza, played some games, that’s about it. Went home around 10pm, what a day!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home