Back in action
Great, I went for a swim after a week of not exercising. I completed 30 laps, alternating between freestyle and breaststroke, felt REALLY GOOD! And I got myself dark again. Evening about 5.30pm, I decided to go for a run, a run like what I did the previous time, barefooted, on the sand and on the hard concrete road. I did better and no impact on my feet at all. I got lots of funny and curious stares from people strolling along east coast. They must be wondering what’s wrong with me; probably even thinking I must be mad, or my shoes were torn, there I was carrying my shoes in both hands and not wearing them. Well, I don’t give a damn so long I enjoy and know what I’m doing. Will try to do more and longer distances like this, as in barefooted, after all it’s good to have direct contact with nature and at the same time it strengthens my ankle and calf muscles as well, without the help of shoes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home