I'm home!
After more than 10 hours of dreadful and tiring flight, I’m back in my homeland again, just what I’ve been yearning for. Too many days in Germany have really made me missed home and mom’s cooking. Everyday was bread and more bread, but this time wasn’t as bad as last year’s Europe trip whereby I totally abstained from eating bread for 1 whole month when I was back in Singapore! I was totally worn out and like a zombie, my brain had switched off, all I wanted was to lie on the bed and have a good sleep. Didn’t get to do that though, dad was packing the house and here I was just back from vacation with a few big bags of stuff! The living room was a total mess! But it was really good to see my family again.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home